Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 3



D. Chu and myself scored our first "official" day of the year, even tho I'm calling it my 3rd. Days 1 and 2 went down at an elementary school hill after an awesome snowfall a couple weekends ago. That counts, right? Sure.

So anywho, day 3 included the two of us getting in some turns at Welch Village on Sunday, 11/28. They had 4 or 5 runs open. Snow was nothing exceptional as it was still 100% man made at that point, but it was a blast just to be out again. It was a fairly uneventful day of riding and wasn't overly crowded. Overall, I think we both had a good day.

I rode the Ultrafear w/ SuperPro binders. Definitely loving these things so far. Sorta feel like a traitor riding these over my custom made Airblaster pair, but these are just so much more comfortable. Plus they're about 3 years newer so the advances in tech/materials are noticeable.

Temps were in the upper 30's, and even low 40's by the time we left. There was a slight breeze most of the day but it actually felt pretty good, and probably kept us from overheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment