Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Uhhh, what do we do now?


So I'm sitting at home on the computer and I hear this constant whining noise outside. Having witnessed almost the same exact thing last night, courtesy of another retarded neighbor, I was guessing that it was somebody stuck in the snow and flooring their car to get out. Well, I was right. Only this time it was light outside, and I remembered to grab the camera.
Armed with only a window brush and a car, this tool shed manages to spin his tires at 100 mph, not move more than 6 feet, and appears to have blown his engine. Of course I don't know for sure but the cloud of steam and smoke would lead me to believe so. All of this in maybe 4" of snow. And notice how everybody else made it out of the parking lot just fine? Some people were just born to struggle.
Check the link for some hi-larious video footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtG9VDUCvME

No comments:

Post a Comment